We offer a 10-12 week paid internship program for undergraduate and graduate students (relocating stipend available). Interns in each of our offices will gain hands-on experience in an integrated architecture and engineering environment. We’ll keep you caffeinated and challenged. You’ll put on a hard hat and visit project sites. Engage in the design process. Use cutting edge technologies. Contribute ideas. Network with employees across disciplines. In short, you’ll have fun while doing real work at a nationally recognized, multidisciplinary design firm.
Join HGA at an upcoming career fair to learn about our summer student intern program.
- Virginia Tech – Thursday, 9/12 career fair and Friday, 9/13 interview day
- Iowa State – Wednesday, 9/18 career fair and Tuesday, 9/24 career fair
- Penn State University – Monday, 9/23 interview day and Tuesday, 9/24 career fair
- Marquette University – Thursday, 9/26 career fair
- MSOE – Thursday, 9/26 career fair
- University of Nebraska – Tuesday, 10/1 career fair and Wednesday, 10/2 interview
- University of Minnesota – Tuesday, 10/8 ASCE Career Fair
- University of Minnesota – Friday, 10/25 career fair
“Working at HGA over the summer was a rewarding experience. As an intern, I was treated like equal and given opportunity to stretch my wings and try new things. The environment at HGA is one that fosters creativity and growth. Tailor-made presentations turned the summer intern program into something memorable. Overall, the kind people in every department is what made HGA a great place spend the summer.”
– Caroline, Summer Student Intern and Student at University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee