HGA is pleased to be ranked among the Top Workplaces 2019 for Midsize firms in southeastern Wisconsin.
The 10th annual ranking by The Journal Sentinel recognizes the best places to work among large, midsize, and small firms.
“Top Workplaces put the employee at the center of things, and focus on creating the right environment to unleash potential and inspire performance,” said Doug Claffey, CEO of Energage of Philadelphia, the Journal Sentinel’s research partner for Top Workplaces.
To identify the Top Workplaces, the Journal Sentinel and Energage asked individuals to nominate companies with at least 50 employees in southeastern Wisconsin, including public, private, nonprofit, and governmental organizations.
Approximately 228 organizations employing 102,325 people were nominated as Top Workplaces, with nearly 49,235 people responding to a series of questions regarding workplace culture, including:
- Alignment — Where the company is headed, its values, cooperation.
- Connection — Employees feel appreciated, their work is meaningful.
- Effectiveness — Doing things efficiently and well, sharing different viewpoints, encouraging new ideas.
- My manager — Cares about concerns, helps employees develop.
- Engagement — Motivation, retention, and recruiting.
- Leadership — Confidence in company leaders.
- The basics — Pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations.
For more information, visit The Journal Sentinel Top Workplaces 2019.