Join HGA at the upcoming Career Fairs listed below to learn about our internship program.
We offer a 10-12 week paid internship program for undergraduate and graduate students (relocating stipend available). Interns in each of our offices will gain hands-on experience in an integrated architecture and engineering environment. We’ll keep you caffeinated and challenged. You’ll put on a hard hat and visit project sites. Engage in the design process. Use cutting edge technologies. Contribute ideas. Network with employees across disciplines. In short, you’ll have fun while doing real work at a nationally recognized, interdisciplinary design firm.
We are hopeful we will be in an office setting by summer 2021, and if you’re relocating from out-of-state to an HGA location, HGA will provide a stipend to assist you with your summer expenses. The amount will vary depending on the summer internship location.
Engineering Career Fairs
- February 8 University of Wisconsin, Madison
- February 11 University of Minnesota, Duluth
- February 16-17 Iowa State University
- February 19 Marquette University
Architecture Career Fairs
- February 17 Virginia Tech
- February 24 Dunwoody College of Technology
- February 25 Howard University
- Date TBD University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
“Working at HGA over the summer was a rewarding experience. As an intern, I was treated like equal and given opportunity to stretch my wings and try new things. The environment at HGA is one that fosters creativity and growth. Tailor-made presentations turned the summer intern program into something memorable. Overall, the kind people in every department is what made HGA a great place spend the summer.”
– Caroline, Summer Student Intern and Student at University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee