Join HGA at the upcoming Career Fairs listed below to learn about our internship program.
We offer a 10-12 week paid internship program for undergraduate and graduate students (relocating stipend available). Interns in each of our offices will gain hands-on experience in an integrated architecture and engineering environment. We’ll keep you caffeinated and challenged. You’ll put on a hard hat and visit project sites. Engage in the design process. Use cutting edge technologies. Contribute ideas. Network with employees across disciplines. In short, you’ll have fun while doing real work at a nationally recognized, multidisciplinary design firm.
Join HGA at an upcoming career fair to learn about our summer student intern program.
- Marquette University – September 22nd
- Penn State College of Engineering – September 22nd
- University of Nebraska – September 29th
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) – September 30th
- Dunwoody College of Technology – September 30th
- University of Minnesota College of Science and Engineering – October 2nd
- Lawrence Technological University – October 15th
- University of Minnesota ASCE – November 3rd
“Working at HGA over the summer was a rewarding experience. As an intern, I was treated like equal and given opportunity to stretch my wings and try new things. The environment at HGA is one that fosters creativity and growth. Tailor-made presentations turned the summer intern program into something memorable. Overall, the kind people in every department is what made HGA a great place spend the summer.”
– Caroline, Summer Student Intern and Student at University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee