HGA has promoted 2 team members to Vice President and 19 to Associate Vice President across its national offices. The promotions are a reflection of the contributions each team member has made to HGA’s growth as a national, interdisciplinary design firm. Congratulations to everyone!
Promoted to Vice President
- Craig McInroy, AIA, is a healthcare principal.
- Paula Storsteen, LEED AP, NCIDQ, is a design principal focused on interior design projects.
Promoted to Associate Vice President
- Matthew Austin, AIA, is an architect and designer who focuses on the contemporary environment through urban design, master planning, mixed-use, arts, cultural and education work.
- Christina Delgado, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is a project manager working with arts, cultural and education clients.
- Dan Cesarz, AIA, NCARB, is a digital design manager with experience covering multiple project types.
- Carli Cole, Assoc. AIA, NCARB, is a project manager concentrating on arts, cultural and education projects.
- Kevin Standlee, PE, is a senior electrical project engineer and master electrician working on a variety of project types.
- Kyle Weisman, AIA, NCARB, works with healthcare clients as a project manager.
- Matt Meneau is an IT infrastructure manager working with team members throughout the firm.
- Mark Spencer is in business development focused on opportunities and client relations in corporate and government markets.
- Chrysanthi Stockwell, LC, IALD, LEED AP BD+C, is a senior lighting designer with expertise across multiple project types.
- Jake Turgeon, PE, is a structural engineer with experience on a variety of project types.
- Ben Walters, AIA, NCARB, is a project manager working with corporate and government clients.
- Terri Zborowsky, PhD, RN, EDAC, CPXP, is a design researcher working with HGA’s Design Insight Group on healthcare projects.
- Angela Falla, AIA, CASp, LEED BD+C, works with arts, cultural, education and healthcare clients as a project architect.
- Anna Kempf is a project manager directing work with healthcare clients.
- Ena Murphy, RA, LEED AP BD+C, EDAC, is an architectural planner with expertise across many project types.
- Kim Ramos is a project manager focusing on interior design projects.
- Kosha Mehta works with interior design clients as a project manager.
- Rose Guard, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is a project manager focusing on corporate and government projects.
- Emily Jelinek, LEED AP BD+C, NCIDQ, is a project manager and designer working on a variety of interior and architecture projects.