HGA has promoted 12 team members to Vice President and 24 to Associate Vice President across its national offices. The promotions recognize the contributions each has made to HGA’s growth national, multi-disciplinary design firm.
PROMOTED TO VICE PRESIDENT:
- Satoshi Teshima, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is a design principal working on healthcare, corporate and education projects.
- Jennifer Ries is a senior medical planner.
- Kevin Allebach, RA, is a principal and project manager directing work on education, corporate and cultural projects.
- Mike Torine, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is a senior project architect focusing on healthcare work.
- Andrew Zimmer, LEED AP, is a principal working on healthcare projects.
- Krista Biason, PE, works on healthcare projects as a senior electrical project engineer.
- Alanna Carter, LEED AP, is a principal and practice group leader specializing in projects for healthcare clients.
- Rebecca Celis, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is a principal focusing on education facilities for clients in the arts, sciences and other learning environments.
- Erika Eklund is director of communications firm-wide.
- Johanna Harris, PE, is a senior project manager working on corporate projects.
- Lisa Macaluso-Kearton, IIDA, LEED AP, is a principal working with corporate clients.
- Bryan Cannon, AIA, is a design principal with expertise in research, science and technology projects for clients in education, healthcare and the government.
PROMOTED TO ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT:
- Jake Henry, AIA, is a project architect working with clients in education, healthcare and corporate industries.
- Theresa Flewell, AIA, is a senior project architect focusing on healthcare projects.
- Kara Freihoefer, PH.D., NCIDQ, EDAC, LEED AP, is a director of research.
- Cathy Hall Mettlach, EDAC, is a senior lighting designer working across many project types.
- Jennifer Herr, NCIDQ, LEED AP, is a senior interior designer specializing in work for corporate and commercial clients.
- Bryce Hubertz, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, is a project designer working on healthcare projects.
- Leah Knapp is a senior civil project engineer working on multiple project types.
- Mike Lee, RA, is a medical planner focusing on outpatient facilities.
- Cory Powers, CPD, is a project manager working with clients in healthcare, corporate and government fields.
- Eric Wagner, AIA, NCARB, is a senior project architect focusing on public and corporate projects.
- Russell Wilson, AIA, is a project architect with experience in corporate, commercial and civic projects.
- Amy Braford Whittey, Assoc. AIA, is a business developer concentrating on national arts and cultural projects.
- Greg Freeman, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is a project architect with a focus on public and corporate projects.
- Ben Fuller, PE, LEED AP BD+C, is mechanical project engineer with expertise across many project types.
- Michelle Hammer, CID, IIDA, LEED AP, is senior interior designer focusing on projects in the corporate, education and healthcare fields.
- Laura Lusson is a systems integration manager.
- Nat Madson, AIA, NCARB, is a project architect working with arts, community and education clients.
- Stephanie Nordstrom, is a business developer concentrating on national science and technology projects.
- Jon Weaver, PE, is a senior structural project engineer with expertise across multiple project types.
- Andy O’Hare, AIA, is a senior project architect concentrating on healthcare projects.
- Tracy Randall, CID, IIDA, EDAC, is senior interior designer with expertise on healthcare, education and arts projects.
- Heather Bachman is a senior medical planner.
- Katie Walsh is a project manager focusing on healthcare projects.
- Sergio Cappuccio is a senior project designer working with public and corporate clients.