Target Field civil 2
University of Minnesota, Amplatz Children's Hospital exterior rendering 1
College of Saint Benedict, Benedicta Arts Center Expansion exterior 2
Site development and building construction requires special attention to many environmental and regulatory conditions. Comprehensive site engineering is founded on awareness of distinctive site features, soil properties, traffic patterns, storm water management and vital utility infrastructure. HGA's extensive site engineering knowledge and experience informs their civil engineering practice and collaboration that responds to the client's project goals.
HGA's civil engineers prepare plans collaboratively with project teams and in close coordination with reviewing authorities and permitting agencies. Viable design options are evaluated to determine preferred solutions that achieve project goals. Obtaining informed decisions and approvals from stakeholders and permitting agencies is an essential part of our design process. HGA civil engineers offer reliable solutions to today's site engineering challenges.
- Site Analysis & Feasibility Studies
- Site Plan Approval & Permit Submittals
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (NPDES)
- Stormwater Management Reports & Plans
- Site Grading & Drainage Plans
- Earthwork Analysis & Specifications
- Floodplain & Wetland Impact Analysis
- Roadway Design
- Sanitary Sewer System Design
- Water System Design
- Sustainable Design Strategies & Documentation